Days are gone for designing a website with traditional HTML tables. Table less website design is getting momentum these days due to immense flexibility & accessibility it offers to web developers and users. Initially used HTML tables have lost its grip due to various dilemma and risks associated with it.
Today, We Thinks that almost every website designer prefers to use table less website design to avoid various complications and hazards during designing of the website. Here below, we will discuss some killer benefits of designing table less website in order to encourage designers to use it.
• Websites are faster and quick in response compare to website designed using tables! This is the main benefit of designing a website without tables Low cost website design company in Kolkata. It is very obvious that website designed using tables will consume more time to load, which at the end leads into lose of potential customers or visitors. If website is designed using table less structure, it will remove almost 60% needless files and enhance overall performance of the website.
• Less complicated & confusing codes! Website designed using tables will have more complex and clumsy codes. Whereas designing a website using table less structure will have less complex and clean codes. This is very beneficial to the web developers and web designers, as it will be very easy for them to modify or change code later on.
• Enhance SEO compatibility of the website! Designing website without tables will make it more compatible with SEO, as it contains fewer lines of code compare to table based design. Websites without tables will be easily grabbed by search engine crawlers and boost up website visibility in search engine.
• Easy to print webpage! Websites designed using tables have certain limitations, as it requires developers or designers to integrate printable version of the website to make it printable by user. This problem or limitation can be eliminated by using table less design, as it doesn’t require integrating separate printable version of the website.
• Ease of changing or modifying style, graphic or fonts within website! Using table less structure, designers can easily get rid from changing entire structure of the website to make any changes within it. It also empowers developers to update all the pages by simply modifying or updating one CSS file.
Web designers are trained to create websites. They have the specific knowledge and skills required for not only writing the coding but to also create an aesthetically pleasing website that is like a visual art while also offering the basic facilities to its owners. It is not easy translating what you have in your mind exactly the way you want into a website and that is why these custom website designers have to go through extensive training and learning in order to attain all those skills. It is this exact reason due to which these days custom website designers are looked at as not programmer rather artists. This is why the field of web designing has become the most popular and its jobs are the highest in demand even today.
There are different types of custom website designers. One is the type that works as a freelancer, whereas the other type is the one that works with a company and collaborates with a whole team of custom website designers. There are also plenty of custom website designers that are just pursuing this field as their hobby and are not bothered about making money from it. But if you put their employment status aside, you can categorize custom website designers as programmers and visual designers. Programmers are the ones who have to translate the visual designs into codes of HTML or any other language. They have to use their programming skills to create all the back-end programs that will enable the website user to conduct the tasks required. The visual designers are the ones that work with the visual appeal of the website. They use programs that help create art.
The main function of web pages is to relay information. Their work is pretty much like the work of art directors when they are busy working on photo shoots for magazines. The main task of custom website designers is to create web pages that can successfully relay the intended content while ensuring that the outlook of the website is also visually stimulating while being usable too. They have to create a user-friendly website that will enable visitors to easily navigate their way around while giving information to the back end.
One of the biggest misconceptions regarding custom website designers is that almost any person can do that kind of job. It is true that any person can come up with a rudimentary design by using any start-up software, but in order to truly create the right kind of professionally appealing and user-friendly website, you need to hire talented custom website designers to do the work for you. Only they will know how to design for you a functional and smart-looking website from scratch. At the same time many people are arguing over whether these custom website designers need to attend formal classes for designing. But even if a web designer does attend school, those classes would never validate him or her as a web designer. This is why most of these custom designers are actually self-taught. They believe on gaining hands – on experience rather than attending classes.